Thursday, November 09, 2006

Illustration Friday: SMOKE


WHY are the weeks so short?! I can't believe how fast they go by... and I can never, NEVER catch up!

Oh well. This is a sketch I had done during the week, but didn't get a chance to develop. I was hoping to give it, ah... I don't know - a POINT! there is no reason for it. I can't explain it. It's a mystery to me. How frustrating. I tried to play around with coloring in photoshop - but it SUCKS >:| I figured I had post it anyway so the last hour I spent on it wasn't a complete waste.

Having a bit of bad week if you couldn't tell. Queen of Optimism I am NOT. :(

But I do have to new IF topic to look forward to tomorrow!

-m.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the color is awesome! Very subtle, and traditional looking. I would not have guessed it was photoshop!

Great work.

Jeannette said...

IF is like my calendar, Thursday night already? Nice teeepeeeees.

Anonymous said...

I had an idea to do Teepees this week, but I couldn't think where to start! You have captured this beautifully just as I would now imagine them to be, Grom ;-)

m.b said...

Ha ha, shows what I know. I drew these are exaggerated volcanic mountains. But now that you all mention it - they DO look like teepees! LOL

LDahl said...

Incense, tee-pees, volcanos, I could see all three. This is so different for you. Change going on?

Anonymous said...

Mmm my sweety private weblink collection. I hope you enjoy it !
ass parade
naruto xxx





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Christmas
merry christmas

Anonymous said...

xanax
phentermine
buy tramadol
big breast
merry christmas
ass parade
naruto xxx
auto insurance
auto insurance
cars insurance
cars insurance
texas car insurance
texas car insurance
car insurance quotes
car insurance quotes
car insurance policy
car insurance policy

Anonymous said...

Great work guys. Good stuff. I found lots of intresting things here. I will be back!
- www.blogger.com x
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

Post a Comment