Monday, March 09, 2009

Illustration Friday: INTRICATE


So, it's been a really long time since I posted for Illustration Friday. I've got my friends & colleagues hooked on it so much that we have a weekly 'date' to set aside two hours every Friday afternoon at a local coffee bar with free wifi. But when I get there I realize I have an email to answer, or I have a deadline to meet, and I somehow blink and the our time is up. Of course, this week's theme (so right up my alley) called for a little time to be spent - I thought about it for a couple days and realized I could combine this theme with another project I've been wanting to work on - Custom 52!

So here it is, in progress - my intricate deuce of diamonds. Will post updates as they come!

4 comments:

Nahellenia said...

This is amazing. Not just the perfect look of the horses but their armour is so well placed and I love how the diamonds fit into the design rather than the other way round.

Linda Kay said...

Great image--horses are my favorite people!

Anonymous said...

Lovely imagery and unique pattern!

illustrations by doni said...

very pretty

Post a Comment