Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Work: Sticker Sunday - "School Years"

Last September Sticker Sunday and the last of my school themes for a bit… here are three other school year designs I did:

Once again these stickers were producted in layered mylar (a metallic), which you can see just a bit of in the Sophomore sample image - I don't have actual samples of Freshman and Junior. I don't actually have a sample of Sophomore either, but EK just happened to have a scanned image on their website.

These were actually pretty tough assignments - making "icons" to represent the subtly different years of high school / college - well that's pretty obscure. I'm really happy with how they turned out - and I hope there are some scrapbooking moms out there that are really enjoying them on they're kids' pages. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment