Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Work: Sticker Sunday (Tuesday Edition), "Halloween Party!"

I've never been one to get really into Halloween, but I do enjoy it. These are a couple Halloween themed projects I worked on a while back - one, a general Halloween themed Party design; the other is more focused, Halloween Cupcakes and was one of THE most fun halloween designs I've worked on.

Although I would never go to this much trouble personally, it was really fun researching various Halloween recipes and goodies that might be served at Halloween parties. Everything here is based on actual recipes I found. Of course I had nothing to do with the color selection, but I'm very happy with the resulting product. Can't say I'm wild about some of their font selections… but you can't win 'em all. ;)

This one was REALLY fun. I loved looking up all the wonderful cupcake designs out there. My favorites are the spiders and the mummy, although the translation from sketch to product isn't quite what I wished it would be… it's still fun. Gotta love sparkly glitter. :)

If anyone has questions at all about these or any other designs I post here, please feel free to ask in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment