Sunday, January 02, 2011

New Work: Sticker Sunday - "Holiday Snowflakes"


Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a lovely New Year's Eve… and recovered well on New Year's Day! Is it snowing where you are? It hardly ever snows where I am, and I do miss it.

These stickers are part of a very fun collection called Parcel (based on vintage Christmas decorations)… named after and developed with a shop of the same name in Montclair, NJ (just around the corner from where I used to live). It's an adorable shop that sells vintage items and paper goods of all kinds. If you live nearby, I highly recommend a visit. As you can see, the final product changed from the original sketch in favor of larger icons. Seeing the actually samples was also a surprise, sometimes I never know what to expect from the translation from sketch to 3D production. They certainly are beautiful… (if I do say so myself).

1 comment:

Julissa Mora said...

Beautiful indeed!

Post a Comment