Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Work: Sticker Sunday - "Friends Forever"

So, we're through with Valentine's, but we can still show a little love for our friends, right? This is a tween design I did for the Jolee's product line a while back. This is one of the cases where I wish I got to work with the production team - I think a few things got lost in the translation from sketch to product.

You can see the sketch translated pretty identically, and as usual the color and materials were a surprise to me. I think the colors are great, perfect for tween girls. As usual, I was only given a title subject and just went with it. Some themes are more vague than others, but I thought focusing on the three best "friend" phrases would work here - and then the production came in with all the cool details.

No comments:

Post a Comment