Sunday, April 03, 2011

New Work: Sticker Sunday - "Living Green"

This is another one of my older designs that I never really got to show off. The request came in right after "Green Living" was all the new rage. This was one of those strange, kind of tough-to-nail-down, icon sheets. I was worried it might not translate, but in the end I was very happy with the results. Don't you just love my mushy little not-quite-a-Prius? Cars and transportation vehicles have never really been my thing, so I made it more of a caricature of the actual car - but I really like how the whole sheet came together. Like my Gardening post from a few weeks ago, this seems to tell a little story about being more aware, conscientious, and conservative when it comes to our community & world environments.

No comments:

Post a Comment