Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Just for Fun: World Oceans Day

Today is (or at this point, was) World Oceans Day so I thought it would nice to do a little ocean / sea creature themed drawing… late in the day I realized I hadn't done it yet and I kept seeing John Lechner's tweets about World Ocean Day, one after another after another (the ocean is obviously very important to John ;). They served as a reminder and I followed through for myself… for a changethe. I also watched Disney's Oceans while I was drawing… can't say I conserved much by doing that, but I raised my own awareness I guess. LOL

I like my line drawing, I'm not quite there with the watercolor yet… I mostly use it as an underpainting tool in my regular work and I think that shows here (flat!), maybe with practice…

No comments:

Post a Comment